Q: How do I recover my member name and/or password?
Please send a note with your name and company name to email@example.com. A Spill Center representative will contact you immediately.
Q: How do I change my account information (i.e. Login information, etc.)?
Please send a note with your name, company name and requested changes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (978) 568-1922 X227.
Q: Which browsers does Spill Center.com support?
Q: What are the minimum system (hardware/software) requirements for using Spill Center.com?
Spill Center.com will work satisfactorily on any system that supports Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Q: What can I do to increase the speed with which I access your site?
Spill Center.com’s pages are designed to be efficient in transfer, and most pages should completely load in 20 seconds or less. However, you can improve the performance of Spill Center.com (and most other Web sites) by enabling caching of temporary Internet files in your browser (see your browser’s Help pages or manual for more information).
Q: What are cookies and are they used on Spill Center.com?
Q. How do I make Spill Center.com my start up page?
1. Open the page that you want to use as your home page.
2. From the Edit menu, choose Preferences.
3. Click the Navigator category.
4. Click Use Current Page to select the current page as your home page.
In Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the page you want to appear when you first start Internet Explorer.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. Click the General tab.
4. In the Home Page area, click Use Current.