Spill Center™ is growing. We’ve been adding transportation clients as well as clients in the insurance, chemical and manufacturing industries. If you don’t know us, let me give you a brief rundown of our services designed to help clients navigate the regulatory maze.
Since 1990, Spill Center has been providing immediate support to clients who are at risk from environmental releases of hazardous materials and other regulated substances. Our mission is to help them contain costs and limit potential liability after pollution events at their facilities and in transportation – on the road, at sea and over rails. We are on call 24/7 to provide:
- Immediate spill management
- Comprehensive regulatory expertise
- Timely, accurate spill reporting
- Automated alerting of key managers
- Spill contingency planning
- Cleanup contractor referrals
- Coordination of cleanup operations
- Contractor invoice auditing
- Thorough documentation
- Claims resolution and negotiation
- Integrated mobile app for spill alerting
Spill Center has developed a proven method to place you in a legally defensible position against third-party claimants and avoid being included as a responsible party to a pre-existing contamination problem.
We do it all in a low-cost way designed to help you minimize costs and limit liability arising from accidental environmental releases requiring cleanup and reporting.
For information about Spill Center’s services call me directly at 978-568-1922, x222. Email me at email@example.com. I look forward to hearing from you.